Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Day, Need To Make It Count

I understand how I need to pretty much not let myself get too carried away with things now. I also know how to torture some individuals without having any violent persona or any threatening appeal now too. I can also make this prolonged and have all that painful attention directed at themselves. That being said, I should be careful and not waste my precious time.

I'm going to have to deal with some really cold nights while camping, and I'm glad that I have some advice in how to do it. Basically just google, "keeping warm in a tent" or anything related. The only thing I was missing was not putting something underneath the sleeping bag because the ground was really cold. Other than that, I should be okay.

Making these last minute preparations isn't going to really be that fun, but I guess it's what it is. Okay, I'm glad I found some papers that I thought I lost.