Saturday, April 1, 2023

Reviewing Personal Tasks

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. Five criteria to look for:  I'm just looking for 1.) a sexy lady who is 2.) laid back, 3.) she wants to be with a guy,  4.) cares about personality more than appearances, and 5.) is usually interested in getting intimate just for fun! I'll be happy to settle with one of those women for the rest of my life.
  2. I want to be rich from trading and investing in options, stocks, and Forex. Eventually, I want this to also include some real estate and bonds. I also want to make a lot of money from getting involved in IT which focuses on software engineering, IT security, and database administration. 
  3. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  4. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  5. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  6. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  7. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  10. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
Summary of personal tasks:

Trading/investing, working out, growth stretches, ab belt workout, push ups/pull ups, facial product, showering, brushing teeth twice, reading, homework, and other errands. 

---

What did I do right today? 

I am reviewing my planned actions.

---

I pretty much have the act of trading/investing and reading down. I'm pretty inconsistent with doing push ups daily which is what I need to push myself into doing. 

I don't quite feel stuck anymore about working out daily, so I just need to try committing to it. I'm expecting to do a HITT workout once a week and when that stops causing my body to ache, I'm going to try out parkour. 

For a friend who works out, she really isn't the most fitness type of person and neither does she eat that clean. She's also a mean, cranky, and narcissistic person sometimes even though she can put on her charm. Seeing her true colors has been nasty and I do accept who she is but I'm not ready to be around her negative energy right now. 

She believes that to get a work out, you should do work outs that are hard on yourself and feel quite unnatural. I totally disagree with her workout flow now even though I claimed to have liked it in the beginning. I think it's better to be flowing with more efficiency while letting it be natural and comfortable while allowing yourself to be creative and increasing physical load while having self-discipline with your fitness goals. This can also mean increasing upon personal investments which she really doesn't want to do out of some time, space, and cost inconveniences while wanting to be a minimalist. She would pretty much be at her limit, if I keep on trying to follow and impress her in the end. 

Having a gym membership in the end does make sense, if you don't have the space currently for all of that gym equipment. It's ideal for me to set up everything on my own property, so I look forward to the day I get there but in the meantime, a gym membership is more feasible.  

She really does believe in maximizing your workout while putting in the least amount of time. It doesn't make sense for me with how she's doing it because I believe her workout forms can be prone to injuries and being yelled at by her from not doing her workouts the way she thinks is proper isn't going to improve upon the situation. She isn't even a certified trainer and never really had anyone else besides me who wanted to always be physically trained by her consistently. It doesn't make sense for me and feels dumb now. She's a terrible match for me to have liked her in the beginning. She might not think that's funny. She's not really going to have much more muscle growth anyway and I don't see what she really has to show for herself with her body. I'm still stronger and more explosive than her anyway.

I'm judging her personality now and I think she's a screwed up narcissist who did that all to herself. She should work on not focusing so much on things she can't really obtain in the present moment and be more patient with a positive outlook in life and putting in natural effort with being balanced.

I think I just need to be smarter this time around and who really cares if others want to laugh at me about all of this. I'm cool about honestly self-deprecating myself and secure about others walking out on me. I still have this calm and happy energy underneath me that I feel grateful to have been blessed to receive from the Lord.