Monday, September 17, 2007

My Heart Must Focus Solely On God

My heart needs to start stirring again. My passion feels quenched and worn out. The repetitious moments in my life are filled with voids. There is something stressful in my life, and I cannot blame a single, outside source.

My mind is like a juice carton. The juice is drank with satisfaction in the beginning, but may become stale later. I think the bondage of sin causes the mind to not be alert at its fullest potential. Sin is anything that falls out of place with what God told us to do. Note, God never commanded us to chop our hands off, if we sinned because of them. It is a metaphor of speech that will help the reader realize that he alone cannot fulfil the Old Testament laws perfectly. What I feel that needs to be done, is constant prayer to Jesus at all moments. In both good and bad times...