Saturday, September 1, 2007

Making a good nusiance of myself

Okay, for this one, I'm assuming a few people want to know me, especially those who want to get with me and do some funk-ridden dancing! I've been doing some thinking- it's like God just fills your head with discernment sometimes. It's always a shame that I have to be the one to beg in prayer for all my troubles and not see the Father come down from heaven to personally deliver me a short cut in the form of a present. I see that there are boundaries I can cross in everyone's life. It's just that when I do, I will have to be accountable for all the mistakes that gets added onto it. I just have to be prepared to add in all the details to lay out my position in life. Normally, boys and girls, they will see me as a pretty good guy. It just sucks that I have to be a punching bag to others sometimes. It's like a repercussion pool, come join the party if you are mad for no reason, just make up a case that didn't even cross my mind and blame all the troubles that never is going to happen.

Thanks to that stupid full-time job, I lost a lot of interest in my feelings. I was like a zombie going about life, making phone calls, writing plain e-mail to strangers, and realizing that no one is out there, except for Jesus who reigns in our hearts if you let him:

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelations 3:20, KJV)

I broke out of my egg in a peculiar way. Then all of a sudden, I get like this huge pie in my face when I wake up in the morning with the alarm clock running through my cold flesh. I wake up to a mesmerizing world of long lost memories and the joy of having the gift of life.