Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Leviticus 11:13-19

Verses 13-19 says that among the birds: the eagle, vulture, buzzard, kite, falcon, raven, ostrich, short-eared owl, sea gull, hawk, little owl, fisher owl, screech owl, white owl, jackdaw, carrion vulture, stork, heron, hoopoe, and the bat are an abomination and must never be eaten.


I'm sure if God made these birds smart enough to think and feel like we do, then they would do dancing like above because of those verses.

These verses loosely remind me of homosexuality. Okay, this blog is starting to become a little more for adolescents and not really for kids now and going up the chain I am. Eventually, I could be talking about stuff for adults. People should be reading this G-rated site, which I will try to keep it to while taking about gay people now. All right, then maybe I'm just fooling myself and really talking about adult related matters anyway.

If any kid out there, stumbles on this obscure blog and they grow up with it and mature then I'll be happy as well. Okay, so I'm going to write this based on the topics that the Bible goes along with, since I'm going verse by verse. I'm just going to trust God then to help restore my unwilling soul eventually.