Saturday, February 18, 2017

Basically Try All My Might

I have so many things going for me that I'm just trying to be better. Okay so I'm going to admit what I did, I let myself wonder from looking at sexual imagery in the Hellraiser movie series. I was typing in sex scenes just to see the gore attached to it and some nudity. Okay, it's bad and I know it. A friend texted me and was like what you doing let's hang out. I'm like okay, and I got out of that mentality. I guess that's why it's good to have great friends around like that.

I also have been interested in looking at celebrities' breast sizes every so often which is weird now that I mention it. I'm probably not going to and after having concealed all of this for six years on this site, it's not easy for me to be so direct like this with everybody reading this. I feel embarrassed. 

I think the girlfriend I have in Virginia has a great body, so yeah, I guess having a wife then will be great to look at. I'll probably just stick to that then and not try to let my mind wander off like that because I'm just desiring something that I can't reach at that moment. 

The Lord is good and I need constant reminder that His love is amazing and working in our lives. My babe has been doing that for me and I'm so grateful to have met her. I hope God allows this to be a truly blessed relationship and that it really is His answer to my prayers of finding a good and attractive Christian woman to marry. Honestly, it has to deal with seeking after His kingdom and righteousness somehow. I want to put the Lord first over my life before ours and she said she's cool with that.