Saturday, February 18, 2017

Time To Move On

I think the biggest hurdle for me in causing problems with the people that were stupid around me is that I wasn't able to open up to them that very well. Surely, those people were like imbeciles with me and lacked so much reasonable emotions to stay calm. They were acting like brutes in an emotional sense from the cave man period. I'm joining in with them too and going to be grunting my way around so yeah, so much goes into making fun of them.

I don't think they were aware of how silly they were being in being mad about something that hardly has any weight. Yet, I found it to be an important thing for me because I wanted to establish something that felt crazy to them. They never heard me saying this, I don't think they are the best people around in this world and are not meant to be at the top of the food chain; hence, their refusal to get along will only be met with mockery from others and more misery upon them in the later future.

I was trying to sugar code and be nice to them, while being so apologetic. They were saying all this stuff but it's now obvious to me that they were just being crazy with me.