Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bad Stuff I've Done?

Okay, I'm assuming now that I'm addressing to a responsible crowd and that everything I say is pretty much not going to have anybody coming to me with the purposes of trying to lecture me. This is my own site after all and it's pretty much the beauty of it with me trying to put up something appreciable for everybody.

Obviously this is something I'm doing for free thanks to google and their 15 GB free offer for storage on my e-mails. I'm already up to like 5 GB of e-mails now, which is pretty funny considering how much junk I've really signed up for. I think I need to change up on that again with the settings.

I'm sort of embarrassed to admit this but I'm part of a kinky social group led by a young girl. I found them on a meetup site. I haven't been to any of their social gatherings but I do like to read up on what she's arranging for people like singing in the nude for comedic effort.

I haven't done any drugs and I can be so much crazier without doing anything illegal so why would I want to kill myself. This has been my reasoning all throughout my high school to now. I'm never changing and never going to try that stuff and even avoid people who are into that.

I've tried smoking a cigarette when I was little because my dad was heavily on it back then. I ended up choking on it and it was like the most painful cough I ever experienced in my life. I vowed to never smoke after that and I've lived up to it ever since. I was between 8-10 years old if anyone is wondering.

I even tried a beer at that young age unwittingly because a drunk relative told me it's water and to take a sip. I took a sip and was like yuck. That too scared me from drinking beer for a long time. And then football with the guys and pizza. Very unhealthy lifestyle but so fun and mellow. I cracked open a beer that time and yeah, it was like the best tasting ever. Okay, I'm not a drinker then but more for social purposes.

I figure I don't need alcohol or drugs to inhibit me. I have the courage underneath me to live it out while I'm fully aware of stuff going on. All of that torment and hard stuff that I'm feeling, yeah I'm experiencing it and trying to ride it out. From having constantly done that, I'm more used to taking on crazier things that I put myself through.