Thursday, February 9, 2017

Making Time For Things

It looks like it's my second month of the new year already. Valentine's Day is almost already around the corner which is cool, but I have no lady to really celebrate it with. The girl I've been talking to is so far away from me right now. Yeah, it's really hard in general!

With me walking into places, I might actually feel like a girl with a huge frame. I'm sure she might have some insecurities underneath. I'm getting a lot of inward chuckles about how short I really am now. I don't really care anymore what people think or say about my height.

Other than that, I still wish I was tall enough so that it would be easier to dunk a basketball! It would maybe have been great to even gain a longer length for rock climbing or towering over other athletes in a soccer or football field.

I'm a little envious of tall people who could do those things, but looking at how I turned out, I'm sort of smiling about it. I think I'll just continue to do the best I can to gain a closer walk with the Lord!