Saturday, February 18, 2017

Worse People Out There

Yeah, I'm only 5' 3" and at the same time I know someone who is shorter than me. We are close friends and the friend is a slightly overweight guy who struggles with athleticism. It frustrates me sometimes a little because I want him to do better.

I'm a little hesitant to include him in my social grounds right now because he is searching for a girlfriend. What I personally believe in my own convictions is that with a girl, you should be the one who finds her or let someone formally introduce you with the intention of setting you up. The problem I've ran up with this guy is that he's been trying and to not that much success. I think his standards are a little way too high compared to where he is at the moment. He gets tired and a little lazy with pursuing things that are good to him, so I guess that may be the reason why he isn't in a serious relationship. Maybe it's just because he lacks some tenacity.

Another side is that he comes across to me if I were a girl as a little too plain and genetically not that much to offer. He can be a sweet and reasonable teddy bear with everybody too. It's pretty hard to gauge things for him. He's been trying to be successful with establishing love somehow with attractive friends in our circle. I don't think that's happening anytime soon and it's not that simple. They are just friends with us for a reason. He should be pursuing for love and not some simple friendship. I'm not sure what his ideas are of settling down yet.