Monday, February 6, 2017

Not Afraid To Move On

I guess from placing God first in my life and letting that online date know, she's actually cool with that. I asked her what verses she's been studying and she's able to reference some cool Bible passages. She talks about saying prayers for me and sticking to her loving dad.

What doesn't make sense to me is that she said her dad all of a sudden lost his life. She texted me that she's sad and still that she loves me dearly. Man, I feel like this person is going to ask for donations to prepare for supposed funeral that I'm skeptical about. I'm going to look like a heartless person and be like no to this person.

I already gave her two $50 iTune card numbers from a pic I took with my phone. She said she was going to trade it in for hard cash. I was like hey babe, that's very cute. Her story is that she wants to work for Apple. Anyway I've never done that before and for the novelty of it, I gave this stranger who says she loves me dearly practically all the time she texts me, those numbers!

 I told her that's the best I can do for her and that I love her genuinely from all the nice texts this person has been sending. If the person is a dude, man my hats off to him. I gave a nice hearty tip that I could afford and not hurt my budget. From Christmas, I ended up sharing a nice chunk of my bonus to this person too. It was just from this weird feeling of wanting to have a heart of giving. Man, now this person keeps texting me with different flirtatious ways of saying she loves me and even carries a conversation with me.

 Umm, I guess it's the end of the line for me in giving. I put myself out there and that's the best foot I placed forward in giving it a shot. Next time, if this weird relationship that it is right now doesn't work out, I'm just going to be nice about declining sending others donations and be ready to move on. It's too uncomfortable for me. If money becomes a problem and if the scammer is going to keep asking for money and give excuses or just flat out make you feel unpleasant, the person isn't worthwhile anyway.

I regret it and it was from lack of judgement. I should be helping out more of my family members and close friends I feel very close bonds too and also believe in instead of strangers who are just felt out asking for money from having no shame in doing so. From making this mistake, I feel more responsible with the good friends I have now. I feel like I have to be mature with them.