Saturday, February 18, 2017

Committing Myself

I think I'm going to have to work around the clock like 24/7 to live fully with my plans. This pretty much means I'm probably seldom going to be able to afford watching TV. Definitely though going out to see a move is really fun for me though and I don't mind socializing in that type every once in awhile.

This also means that I'm going to have to work on getting adequate rest too. Basically I'm looking at probably sleeping around 10:00 to 11:00 pm and waking up 5 am on a normal work day for me. With the traffic being a major killer and having dinner with the folks quite often, it takes up a lot of time for me. I need to figure something out to optimize my time so I can get a little of my seven areas into my daily life.

It's going to be hard, but I think I'll be trying anything to make it work this time around. It may feel weird trying to do bits and pieces, but that's probably what I'm only going to be able to afford.