Saturday, February 18, 2017

Starting To Put It Together

From working at my new normal time, I've been having a hard time getting started with doing some things that I want to do on my free time. I guess it's just going to take a bit more effort and sacrificing some things that I won't really have any time to get to at the moment. What I'm really talking about is that it would be nice to get a Master's in business computer programming and I have a strong start in it with my first two courses.

I think what fueled me to succeed is that I know what I think I want. It's dealing with a career in making video games. I'm really starting to factor in that I don't really have that much time to let my mind wander off that much. It's probably better that I stay straight and focused like a robot for now and let the good stuff come to me naturally in time from putting in the hard work.