Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sweet Almost Done

Sweet my amount of posts needed for the month is up. I actually like putting it all out there in one setting. This is nothing really and it's so easy. It's just cheap and I don't expect to be famous or anything. I'm not looking for that. I think the reason why I'm doing this is because it gives some peace of mind. I just might start opening up everything going on in my life. Instead of trying to make this a website thinking that toddlers will be coming on here to read something insensitive like I've been doing anyway as a hypocrite, maybe I should open up more about everything.

This is after all my personal life that I'm talking about and it has enough sensitive information from me just being plain honest. I will be just keeping secrets that I have to legally because come on that's just common sense. With stuff that I feel isn't really tied to me or some shady practices that I'm engaging in, I might as well let it spill.