Saturday, February 18, 2017

Even Though It's Hard

For a pretty short guy that I am, my mom keeps telling me so what and yeah, it's hard but so what? It doesn't really help my psyche or confidence in one bit and through several stages of falling into bitter resentment and jealousy of others taller me, I had to find this personal confidence on my own. It still wavers around a lot, unless I'm walking with the Lord. The Lord's strength is very powerful and the Spirit just manifests all over my heart where I'm not focused on the things of the Earth anymore but for the Lord's kingdom. It's an amazing feeling and I'm not at all judgmental about other's appearances from experiencing it.

I think it's important to be truthful and stay in prayer and to be studying and practicing God's Word. These are the fruitful elements to walking an abundant Christian life. I should be doing them myself and from constantly trying to pay attention to sermons on the radio and from walking into a weekly Bible study at a church, I think I'm making some sense out of what I'm conveying.