Thursday, February 9, 2017

New Schedule

So it looks like I'm going to be working out on evenings when I come home from work everyday. I'll be working on everything and going after bigger muscles with a six pack and have the endurance for completing a triathlon!

I'm going to make Wednesday nights my fun one and I'll go do some indoor rock climbing and bowling. I think I'm on my own here. That's how much of a loner I am and can't really find anyone to go with. It would be nice with having someone around but I guess I'm going to have to work on socializing more and going for making a girlfriend who enjoys doing those things with me.

A lot of the girls I talk to are busy people. I wonder what it would be like to have a loving relationship with one of them physically. I have something like that on paper right now from just texting a girl I met online.