Friday, December 9, 2022

Dealing With Biggest Problem

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

---

For the longest time I was worried about finding the right girl to be with. Nowadays, I'm actually very open-minded about it with a close friend. She's already in a serious relationship with someone, but she has admitted to liking me very much in person and also told me that she has a soft spot for me on the phone. She's been very open to being vulnerable to me and even to the point that she can nag about her issues with me! 

I have come to fully accept her and am already so grateful to have her part of my life. I am definitely open-minded about having a serious and physically intimate relationship with her, along with her becoming my first and maybe only wife. 

The fact that I can comfortably visualize this as a possibility and be confident about how it will really work is a milestone to how I have personally come a long way to get to this point. I'm not even worried anymore about how bad or sexy she looks at any point. I currently just have these feelings of really caring about her. Also, I don't think she has to ever know about this because I truly respect her relationship with another partner. Besides, I can stay open-minded to more than just one girl!  

For the most part, I'm continuing to hang out with her and practicing basic chemistry. It seems to be working very well between us from how natural it keeps on feeling for me. It has even helped all of our arguments and her fiery complaints come to great resolve.