Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Finding Strong Individual Peace and Comfort From Past Pains

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
---

I think first of all, I was just letting myself be an emotional wreck. I think conflicts are going to rise because let's just face it, some people like to get mad and don't want to own up to it in a selfish manner. I'm just going to have to bring out the charm right away next time instead of beating around the bush. I need to be vigilant and serious with my approach if I really care about wanting to make a deal relating to any relationships. I'm going to have to put on my charm this time around.

I consider myself lucky to have a true friend in a girl who claims to have a soft spot for me. I feel very blessed that she's into communicating and not afraid to let her emotions run wild. I respect her for it, even though I think she's crying her heart out over issues that aren't that serious between us sometimes. I'm willing to put up with it all the time. Even if I think she's being a little annoying, I fully accept her for who she is. I truly care about her and am willing to meet her in the middle. I am open-minded about becoming more than just friends with her now. 

From just having this true friend, I feel like it's a blessing in disguise with all the boo-boos I'm making! I'm still lucky to always have her and that she's willing to stick around like a champ. I feel that my strategy now is to just address it face to face right away with people and if there's something I erupted from being mad at them about no matter how big or small it was. This is if I really think the relationship is worth it, which is most likely going to always be the case. It's better to not beat around the bush for me anymore. I'm not that shy anymore and feel like still being a gentleman, no matter what mistakes I perceive myself to make with the person. I only want to keep on getting better! It's better to resolve it right away or as soon as possible and be humble with self-acknowledging I was mad and then working with the person or small crowd while doing my best to put on my charm.