Saturday, December 3, 2022

Enjoying While It Lasts

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain or raise a loving family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself. 
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 
---

I find myself to be open-minded about getting physically intimate with a close female friend. However, it's just practice for me to have these types of feelings. She doesn't have to ever know that it is to me. Everything is still genuine and I want to keep on practicing basic chemistry with her. She's going to be moving to another state soon, so I want to get in all this genuine practice without pressuring anything to happen. I just know that I'm open minded about it now and going to be always siding with her however it turns out. It really doesn't matter to me how physically attractive she looks at any given day. I love her for who she is! 

It is a vision of mine to enjoy physical intimacy regularly with a beautiful woman who I get to stay married to! What it's all about for me is overcoming adversity with a positive mindset and having consistent success. This is practically why I do what I do.