Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Conflict can be exciting

In circumstances that have a lot of heat, people can sometimes resort to selfish tactics to get what they want. By placing their own standards on some level of preference, it creates a bad yoke that can be tossed out eventually. What I mean by this is that sometimes people have reasons for taking action that don't really make any sense to an average person. In other words, you can sometimes hear people complaining about others behind their backs because they are constantly overreacting due to a lot of stress. This happened to bother me at one point because I thought it was being powerful when you talk bad about someone.

I'm not really worried about these little things anymore because I have had interest in neutralizing these situations. People sometimes are stubborn about changing, but appealing to them about something by placing God in the picture can be really edifying and encouraging. It takes a lot of discernment and willingness to understand my personal levels of aggression. I guess it can build up when you try to negotiate with people who think they are competent and then they end up overreacting to the circumstance.

I really see things a little better now. I don't really have to worry so much about it anymore. No matter what people who have done wrong want to advice me in, I sort of need to lead them in a better direction to ensure something good. Even if it's impossible, the personal effort is worth noting without getting personally hurt and avoiding indecent approaches.