Friday, July 3, 2009

Writing about human nature

I realize the amount of hard work some people who get to the top do. It's really inspiring to figure how much pain that they might have passed through. To have the longing patience with the right attitude, it just helps to store up a lot of good treasures. Some things are probably not worth mentioning in light of some extremist behaviors.

I've been using writing as a tool to try to open up in an unoffensive way. To have people react to me as like they were flipping the handle, it makes me feel a little sheepish. I think it's a natural reaction that happens to people who don't feel hurt with what they are doing. To finally open up the heart and look beyond the fleshly condition, it's bringing me a lot more comfort that there's more to life than just people placing their unjustified worries with me. I think this just means to me that I need to lead in a heart-felt manner, have a lot of patience, and not be so worried or dreadful about the future with creating some misses. Rebounding is such an awesome thing when it occurs. To do it while maintaining good composure and being a normal person and finally getting everyone to come to terms with you, it pretty much opens up doors.