Monday, July 6, 2009

It's okay to open up.

Today, I write with a bittersweet smile on my mind. I think sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed about inexplicable things, but I feel like I can handle it without too much of problems. I really enjoy a lot of things that happen to my life and can also not be so mad about things, if the situation is not working out. I usually thrive when I'm in a rut by leading people. I've been trying to be careful about how I need to open up. I've also been trying to not give myself too much credit in general.

I guess people telling you that there's a fundamental concern does not always create enough light. With people making these truly bad calls with me, it pretty much details a lot about their insecurity and with me changing the situation around it's supposed to be good. I finally see the way I was supposed to feel. To feel a little hurt about something, it's not always good to maximize that feeling. I think it's getting closer to Presto for me!

There is power in knowledge. Being fully honest with others and seeking to be in genuinely in love about Jesus, maybe there's something normal about it.