Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life Is Seriously Painful

It is okay. Life is meant to be hard! There are some things we should just forget about it. Until that day comes, things will be very painful. People say I've had a very good life. I'm so ashamed of myself. It's time to move on. I am seriously okay with that.

This is what I plan to do to get back into a club that kicked me out for writing too many bad e-mails to them. They have also called a crooked cop, and he is very feisty. I wonder if I could get him to cooperate with me. It would be an interesting marvel. I project this whole thing of getting back is going to take about a year.

I'm just simply going to keep coming, park in a convenient location, and run to my car if a cop tells me to leave. I will do this every week, until I can catch my breath to speak to one of those cops. I will also be wearing a white shirt and black shorts. I don't think it will be long for everyone to catch that I should be in.