Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dumb Group Issue

Okay, a Bible verse states "Honesty is like a kiss on the lips" and it also states something like a friend who wounds you is more greater than an enemy who tries to suppress you with sweet words. I believe this opens up an interesting area of how angered people can be hypocritical if they try to reach out to you. Just having knowledge of the Word alone sometimes is enough to help you out in exercising good principles.

What I'm getting at is that sometimes you need to be honest by jabbing at your love one's actions and justifying how he is wrong and then leading him to how you want him to behave. It takes a lot of humility to accept defeat. I guess in my end, a restraining order pretty much means I did something terrible and should accept that I did something very bad. The restraining order is something I see that people could easily overreact over. It's a strange occurrence sometimes to deal with. It's not breaking the law, if it gets on you. Just give it some time to allow the other person to calm down and give the person space.

I'm going through an issue where girls are acting pretty crazy with me. They can't explain their personal reason for wanting space with me. I keep asking, and it could be frustrating but I'm not going to let it run my life down. I'm not going to mind any restraining order with them anymore. I just don't care about having to stalk them or anything anymore, if that's what they feel I'm doing. I'll just keep away and not care about their over-reactant intonation about their side of the story.