Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Interesting Spin-off

I write with some idea in mind. I think that if you truly like to do something, such as writing scripts, making songs, or designing software then you should see if you could take a project and finish it through and then, maybe you can research on what people like and if they also pertain to your interests you could pretty much stick with it and make a living off of it while feeling really cool about yourself.

That being said, I think it's really cool to think about what Jesus did for us. Jesus died on the cross practically two thousand years ago. As time has been progressing, I truly want to get to know him more. My problems are made into little pieces because of what Jesus has ultimately done for me. Sure, I'm a human being who has a selfish heart and who wants to destroy and oppress and take vengeance on the little things that people do to be evil! Presuming that it's sort of wrong, I should try to not be overreacting. The consistency rate occurs only because there is a discerning mention of doing something positive for myself that could prolong a painful feeling. To get out of this phase, I am pretty much going to have to pick it up and review my limits and privileges.

The fun part about this whole matter is that I get to mention what went wrong in a truthful manner and be laughing inside the whole time. I also get to say things in a nice and direct way that would mean that things need to be done to project things into a better situation. In other words, I need to try my hands in leading and not overreacting to negative responses.

For all the wrong things that's been done to me for trying to be under the table and not so noticeable and not wanting to follow the advice of selfish and misguided people, I am fine with all the mistreating that they have given me. I have this test which is to lead them and not overreact to it with just my emotions.