Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ending the Act of Irritating Others

I seriously imagine myself having the ability to frustrate others unintentionally. With my age getting very close to thirty, I believe that there are a lot of expectations that I have been imposed with by people who do not seem to handle life very well. I see that they have tears coming out of their eyes, which probably means there is a guilt trip that they do not want to come out of.

They don't want to be exposed about something. It drives me a little irritated and the more I think about it, the more I come up with solutions to end this matter that I don't want to deepen. I know what I need to do. It's about having a drive of confidence that swoops others and straightens them up. I have discernment that sees the weird in others sometimes instead of feeling like I need to run away.