Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here we go again

I really need to encourage myself to write more often. In a way, my mind is working so fast that some of the things I could be jotting down may amaze me in the future. In some days, it may just feel like fluff. I think we all have our good and bad days. It's just the extremes that some of us need to forget about or try to rely on faith with having good counsel. I once read this article about an atheist who was complaining that his AA meetings emphasized having faith in God to change him. It felt like he was trying to state that the idea was ludicrous and really not doing much for his addiction problem. We're all not perfect but it does not mean the norm can't be challenged by anyone who is devastatingly overwhelmed by a system.

I also work up a flair a lot when I'm in disagreement with people. I've been trying to write more in these moments because I know that I don't really say crazy things. If I can write things that sends a guilty conscience wringing down someone's throat without having stated anything bad about them , then why really give it up. It's a talent that I must possess or in some weird way that needs to be explored. If I was super sad, I probably would not be writing about my perils with the offensive person. It does not do well to communicate; everybody around me communicates like they are on a hot plate sometimes. It's just important for me to not to lose it in the end and then get super sad about it and then get so hurt that I withdraw from society and then try resolving things without any help with professionals or anybody. Man, that type of lifestyle is something I don't want to get into again. My emotions are not too overboard as it used to be. Thank goodness with age and dealing with enraging issues in attempting positive acts. In greater news, thank Jesus for committing the greatest act for all of man's sins. The perfect man who was blameless and did not fall to the temptations of the flesh and the devil. He sacrificed himself that whoever would look upon him in faith, the person would be granted everlasting life. The gospel is so wonderful and overfilling. It is a message of love, hope, and faith wherever your life is at.

I myself am waking up looking in the mirror. I am like man, I wish I was taller and had better looks with a smile now. I don't seem to be bothered by my outside appearance anymore that much. I think exercising more would be great for my health and give me considerable benefits in mobility and lifting power. It feels like a lot of my average friends wish they were a little taller too. Even though I'm really short, my friends try to say that I don't look that proportionately short. I even heard a tall professor state that he felt a lot of anxiety about standing out in the crowd. A super gentleman that he is- he married his best friend and has no trouble announcing how great his sexual needs are being met.