Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is pretty cool

I think I like to write a lot when I'm in some destructive mood. I try to cover it up basically through writing. Communicating is wonderful, and I don't really care to do something illegal like a cop might try to blame me for in an ignorant way.

Okay, I feel good right now after just writing it. I write like this to a lot of people who wrong me. They don't respond to me the way I expect, but it makes me laugh every time I write or going back to think about it. Eventually, the agitation goes away after writing about seriously nothing bad and comes to a normal sense of accepting them. Even if they want to lock me up, I will still write and now that I have patience and a normal head, I'm pretty gung ho about making them change into better people.

There are a few things I want to occupy myself with: 1) Study 2) Rest 3) Exercise 4) Be with a friend. In my spare time, I want to read a lot. I struggle with spiritual things a lot too, and I'm glad that I'm coming around even though it's vexing to hear people want you to be some way that you don't want to be. My desirable roots are forming.