Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yesterday, I went to the library to study. It's a really cool building and although a lot of grown-ups find it boring to be at just a library, I find it to be a pretty remarkable place. They have some romantic settings over there and a fun area where these statues resembling seals shoot out water at any youngsters who dare challenge its crossfires. The building complex has a lot of really visually cool things made out of computers. They even have this aquarium that features a bambino shark- I recognize the species from having touched it at a feeding pool in a large aquarium. At the top floor, they call it the skyline floor and out of curiosity, the floor was made open to the public. I decided to check it out, as they were playing the original Neverending Story. Not bad to encourage youngsters to read a boook and share a part of the authors' imaginations.

I finally learned to bowl yesterday too at about 18 MPH top speed with a 14 pound ball. It makes a loud popping noise with the pins and something I could feel proud about. I basically did it by mimicking this really huge old-timer's form which just kept on getting strikes.