Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today, I'm starting to realize that having personal complaints about insignificant things is not really going to take you anywhere. It's best to take heart about any area of discomfort and to live with what you think would be great to go your way. It's probably best not to really involve yourself with some people in certain areas of your life.

The heart is a wicked and deceitful thing. Yes, I know how bad of a person I can be and how my sins are really evil and make me fall apart. I want to continuously remind myself that it's about relying on God for all my needs and that I cannot do it on my own. Sure, I have desires just like anybody else. I want to make myself grow taller, still. Yeesh! I want to make some muscles and get some money to live pretty comfortably. Having these things in possession is still not enough to get the perfect girl. The perfect girl just loves you for who you are. Just by giving effort, sometimes you just can't expect it to go your way. You just have to learn to let some things go.