Monday, August 10, 2009

Pretty Bored

I write so much and it pretty much is a waste of time for others to look at. I don't really mind now that I stay away from some of that naughty stuff that offends a lot of people on the internet. I'm starting to make an important connection now about some people. They sometimes don't want to get along with you because they want to be selfish. They try to hide that emotion by explaining things to you. It's very important to cover your ears up with their comments that would make you really angry with these people.

I'm starting to understand this area now and that it's not really me that is the problem. It's really them who has problems. I need to still be careful with the things I say and do now. The main point is pretty much getting cleared up, and I'm now understanding enough with happiness in the Lord. I can't believe I am finally understanding this value. It's easy to state you have no problem moving on with people who are being selfish and unreasonable. If you can really prove it, then I think it's really good on your part and very bad for them.