Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There are some things that I want to reveal to the world. I'm not going to reveal the bad parts of myself to keep that a secret. I know what they are and I am going to work on preventing them so that I don't have to face the bad music anymore, if I ever get in that situation. I am a really sensitive type person who really cares about not offending others. Through this, I'm hoping to get a reasonable truce with everyone in this world. This does not deal with any religious experiences. It's just who I am.

The good parts about me is that I know how to study hard. I know how to be patient under feeling a lot of pressure. I can feel depressed but still have the will to fight on no matter what happens to me. I really hate feeling angry and feeling pain underneath all the time. It's an addiction for me to do something to cope with it, by attacking the problem. The problem I have right now is with some people. It is really frustrating that they don't want to side with my conclusions. Almost everybody has the will to laugh when I put this, the main problem I have right now is with my little sister who just graduated college. She's such a pain and does not want to do things with me or agree with me. It is just so frustrating. She thinks I have an infatuation problem with her...err, that makes me feel really mad that she would comment on me like that. There are so many beautiful people out there...why would I want to lay my eyes on her like that? I still imagine the little ugly girl in her who she was while growing up. I seriously hate the idea of having to yell at my little sister when she constantly talks to me with an attitude problem. All this anger that's running through me makes me want to distance myself from her!