Monday, January 16, 2017

Effects of Keeping Journal

What's not that odd for me is that I'm taking a few minutes or seconds out of my day to jot down what I did. Reflecting on the activities that I did honestly, I don't feel too good about a few good activities and I could seriously work on those things.

What I feel honestly pretty good about is something that's just coming out of my heart. I think I should have a pretty good grasp of these activities first before I try to go for adding more tougher accomplishments.

Here's what I have going and trying to work on: daily Bible reading, working out, trading, cooking, taking care not to get more hair loss, socializing, writing and playing songs, salsa dancing, rock climbing, bowling, snowboarding for winter season only, attending Six Flags monthly. If I can get these things done, then I might not have too much trouble adding on some. I'll have to see what happens eventually.