Monday, January 16, 2017

Pretty Simple

I'm just going to make a quick post right now. One of the things that I'm interested in is staying on top of things consistently. With all these interesting books and software I've purchased, I haven't really been able to really put my time into it that much.

I'm still trying I guess and hopefully I'll get there sooner or later. One of the earliest struggles I had was pretty much being able to sit there and read something while coming to a pretty good understanding. It was difficult for me because I felt so out of my place and like my insides were going to tear me apart. It felt like torture underneath because something was taking place for a long period of concentration. It felt very unstable to me and I couldn't make much out of it.

I think that's why I didn't nearly do as well I think I could have in college, along with my procrastinating. These are few of the things I'm openly stating about myself. It's just that now those things are becoming less of a worry to deal with for me.