Sunday, January 8, 2017

Going for Posting Everyday

Just making these quick posts and not really caring about whether people are looking at this site or not is not that bad anymore for me now. I'm not being paid attention to that much and it doesn't really bother me.

I'm going for using several tools this time to help me out. This should be good. Since I'm actually a blogger who likes to occasionally go back to read what I put, I guess I can do this then.

I found something useful today. From working out and having confidence, I can approach girls who I felt acted stupid with me in the past. Those girls don't seem to act so rude with me anymore because I think they are afraid that I will lash out at them and get the better of them, including their muscle that they try to recruit. You know it's actually not that bad then with where I'm at right now for being a short guy. I don't really consider myself super short to the point that it's a disadvantage with where I'm trying to be now.

I think it's really this mentality that I've developed into something that's more of an I can do spirit. It's more like a I can think my way to a solution and work hard at it type of deal. It doesn't matter how short the person is especially if he or she is smart enough already and had a pretty good academic background. Now, I see why education is valuable and something I just convinced myself at this moment as being very useful.