Monday, January 30, 2017

Following Up With A Promise

Now when I see a cop car pass me by, I'm not feeling so paranoid anymore. I was like this for awhile after getting a restraining order from stupid Lee and for years after it went away. After passing off some of my frustration from bagging on her reviews at Yelp, she goes by El Yummy Tummy by the way; I just clicked the "I think it's funny" button for all of her reviews. She isn't doing it as a profession so I will say that based on my opinion, she sucks at writing reviews very horribly and I have no problems admitting that I'm being very biased about it!

Basically stupid Lee gave me some anger problems that I just let off on her. I made her scared once and got her to scream. It's a marvel that I threw a Jehovah Witness Bible at her pastor too while up on stage. I think she's a worship leader. I don't know and I don't care anymore. The fact that the restraining order wore off and I went back to try to do some passive damage makes me think that stupid Lee is very stupid indeed.