Monday, January 30, 2017

Following Up With the Promise Continued

Okay, so I'm very ticked off underneath and have all this energy that I could just go off on a talking tirade and make everybody say that I talk too much. I can basically talk a conflict to death like that and tell them to not act stupid with me anymore. They will behave because they don't want to hear me constantly talking about it and then finding fault with it and getting them to worry that I'm going to make fun of them while I'm not doing it.

I'm pretty smart and can be funny apparently still while I'm an angry person. I just prefer to be at ease most of the time. I don't want to be mad. I would rather solve problems from being a cool dude and laughing underneath at the folly of others who are trying to play in a rude manner.