Thursday, January 12, 2017

Routine

So my routine is to pretty much try to do a bunch of stuff in a day because I don't really have that much time to do in the first place. I see, so that's how it's going to be for me. I'm going to just keep trying and giving my all. So I practically wasted about 3 hours doing nothing but playing card games. I could have spent it for something better. Now, I've realized that I could spend my time more efficiently not that doing that.

To get everything in order and efficiently for me, I don't really have time to watch TV so much at the moment. Not until I become a millionaire or something and don't really have to work a regular 8 hour job. I guess when that day comes it will feel so good for me. I think I'm really longing for that the most.

I'm really thinking about getting a Master's but it's more on the side for me now. Thinking about what I want daily tasks to be, I can't really do it all. Time is starting to become a very precious commodity for me and I'm realizing that.