Sunday, January 8, 2023

Organizing Thoughts

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now have this undying love and companionship with her and maintain being a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
---

What am I grateful for?
  1. A decent head on my shoulder.
  2. Making some consistent money on the side with my trades and investments.
  3. I developed a special ability to truly move on from anything in my current life. 
  4. Finally having a very close friend who I am open-minded about being in a serious relationship with. 
  5. Having a life where I feel mostly up and can prioritize my time based on what I feel like doing and improve upon myself.
--

What did I do right today? 

I am trying very hard to make money consistently on the side. 

---

For this younger woman I've become nice companions with, she absolutely has her faults. I really desire to talk about what she said that really bugs me last weekend. 

I think there are some boundaries that need to be established with her now while moving forward. I still like her and happily accept everything about her so I'm always open-minded about my relationship with her. I really do respect her own serious relationship so I don't really feel the need to try to make a move on her. 

From being open-minded now, I feel open-minded about dating other women who may be available and fit the criteria I'm looking for. I have learned how to move on while staying peaceful and happy with myself. It's a work of art that I'm happy to have finally achieved!

Going back to my friend, I think she does disrespect people's personal space sometimes when she gets triggered. What goes around, comes around. She sometimes complains about how her own space gets invaded. She should learn to move on quicker in a harmonious, kinder, and smarter way but she always has some trouble doing this. 

Being a pretty conservative guy, I have plenty of harsh criticism that I could share with her that is far worse than what she already complained about me texting her but I never go there because I do it out of respect and acceptance. 

She sided with the wrong person which wasn't me when it came to a conflict I faced with him. He is stubborn about not wanting to listen to me talk. He hasn't truly moved on and isn't being fully honest about that. I have and can start all over with our friendship, along with already accepting his selfishness if he can't fully move on. He really isn't the greatest person in the world or anywhere close to the level he claimed to be to be permitted to invade my personal space. 

I also think any of her advice on dating and relationships really suck and would like her to permanently stop, along with any negative remarks. It's not really talking and listening like she said it is and only really saying what she thinks is right. It's really invading my personal bubble of positivity and feels disrespectful. She should only ask, listen, be supportive, and share her own experiences. I don't need anything more from her; otherwise, it would be overstepping my boundary. There are already plenty of people around her who I feel are better at giving that type of advice and have been influenced well by them.