Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feeling is there, just need to persist

The reason why I write this passage today is to just self-motivate myself. I've finally come to terms with how I write. The mistakes that I've made are not entirely that bad, and I think the situation unfolds itself by sometimes allowing your instincts to take over. This is sometimes an even more huger mistake to rely on ourselves instead of a greater source.

I know it feels like a total contradiction with having to lower ourselves and totally consider others. I think the major part of life is to basically just be yourself, a unique creature who originated in some time ago in a certain sphere of space and time.

I am totally comfortable now with writing about whatever it is with others around me. If someone feels uncomfortable, I believe that I want to pursue after that person gently to understand what is bothering them. Letting go is a hard thing to do. The bothersome feeling may always be there, but look on the bright side. Life moves on, and we need to be alive so we can experience more comfortable things.

I guess it's about expecting what you are feeling as you pursue after some discomforts. To take effort in understanding it and being calm and relaxed and not so angry about it is something that could make God proud if you pass the test.

There are simple measures of tests that a person could do. Simply set up something that gives mechanics about failing or succeeding. Live in commitment to others and don't worry about it if you fail. There's always a brighter future to look forward to. Confess your mistakes, repent from that nature, and then move on knowing that there's something good out there waiting for you. If you don't know what it is, there's a loving savior who wants to release you of all your misery and walk of shame. He brings you to life and brings truth that holds peace that cannot be explained without the person experiencing it through faith.