Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm such a weak writer

hey I think with me writing a lot and touching upon things. I'm finding logical counters and just letting it rip. If this causes you to feel bad, then I don't think you were really supposed to help in the first place. I'm perfectly fine. I know that my system is cleaning itself out through writing about good intentions. I cherish a lot of things more than you can imagine, and God is by my side supporting my every action and move. If my upbringing causes me to laugh now with all the silly efforts to try to help me because I truly like to honor people in friendships and acknowledge them despite whatever chaotic things they do to me, then I think this whole e-mailing thing can disperse.

It's time for me to take some serious action and to sort of disregard what a few guys are trying to do me. I'm afraid that I'm going to need to backtrack and add a little good flavor to it out of intentions of loving people because that's how I've raised myself. This whole facebook thing is a wonderful way of me gauging on people and how we need to make sort of a treaty again. The more collisions that it occurs the more I'm made to deny the trouble of having pride with myself. All of these statements and words find its meaning and these guys were a little off course. I don't think we are on the right page and this is not about me stating that I'm trying to be selfish. I wish they could all just see that they are totally lacking something. It's patience.