Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This blogger's Simple Rules of Living

1. Don't let temptation make you fall into frustration. Easier said than done. It's a total tuffy when you want to cringe because the person is acting like an imbecile, and you feel totally victimized by him.

2. Stay confident, bold, courageous, and diligent.

3. Listen to your mom. I still have a very highly loving mother and very sorry for those who have lost theirs through them passing away.

4. Lead others in a loving way that is suitable. This is so tough because our preferences are made into impressionable statements sometimes, based on the person's needs. Example, I grab a fork with my left hand. You insist I use my right hand. I've been getting a lot of this lately from people. I think it's from me trying to inspire others by being stupid and writing to them with e-mails that try to lambaste their efforts with helping me because I can't see eye to eye with them. Also, I finally can prove it that they were not good at helping me. Because of this, I have some major problems that are over the hill and causing me to go from a cowboy on a rodeo to a stinking infant on a giant's pinky toe. "Fee-fie-foe-fum, what and where is that gnarly smell coming from? "