Tuesday, June 30, 2009

That Humble Feeling

This post is just about me releasing all my worries onto this small text box. I've always thought that having a certain emotion that contained a little overwhelming feeling would help me to get through the toughest obstacles. I think sometimes people fail to realize what they are doing wrong and become totally empowered into blaming someone else for their own misery. It could be even with them trying to stand up for someone. What I think occurs is that they feel egotistical and happy about what they are trying to impose on someone else.

It seems to be like their feelings need to be clarified in a loving direction by someone who could lead them. In the context of religion and legalism, I don't find them to be the solution to life. It's more of a distraction, rather than the answer to living out life. What you were born with and accepting some sort of misnomer does not always seem to hit the right places when faced with opposition.

I personally been wanting to show love to others, despite all the annoyances with their unreasonable impositions. I seem to be getting a lot of arguments and full-content breaths from basically people I come across. Just asking has brought me some confusion and triumphs. Perhaps, God knows that I'm listening to everyone's advice and that I have to still rely on God for all comfort when I cannot find it through people. I don't need to focus on theories; I practically want life. Right now, it's really important to get out of a jam in a likable standard.