Saturday, June 6, 2009

My writing has had some up and down period. I sometimes don't even know what I'm writing. So this whole blog is just about expressing myself. It's so cool to write on a public domain somewhere. Even if I don't get noticed, it's like I don't really mind anymore. I still have this pressure to write really well in a good sense. I've had a countless number of times where I told myself that my writing is very bad. I'm just starting so random again and taking not enough time to edit it and try to make sense. If I do it so badly, then it probably entails to others that I need some help.

I don't really mind anymore what trips people have had with what I've written to them. Instead of resorting to making fun of people on this blog, I personally am going to still stick with my manners. I just love the sense of powerful words flowing from my heart. This yearning desire that never quenches. That causes a few to ponder what I totally want in life. It's a passion that never dies of thirst.

Pretty much, I need to stop on some things that are marked with total brutality in my life. I'm starting to relive with better focus and wisdom. This area of comfort was something that came by free will and absolute inspiration from the Holy Spirit. I keep missing the mark, and I don't want to leave it to some other time to let the Lord reveal to me what He has called me to do.