Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love being human

This is something that I sort of feel. If something does not go well what you write, it's probably best to just deal with it in person. For allowing others to block you from talking to the person, it's only creating more deeper anger with those people who block you. I'm sort of laughing as I write this because it's sort of true. It is super annoying for your friends to like turn against you with a lot of bad reasons and then they start trashing you with even more bad reasons.

They add even more insult by saying that I should get some help. I don't need help. I think they do because they mentioned it first to me. I've never really been thinking like that. I think the best thing to do is to be open to research and to ask questions for what might work best for you in this situation of conflict. I personally like to pursue and initiate peace. I have to really careful to not go off tangent with hurting the person with bad insults, no matter how funny it is to me. I don't want to hurt girls in general because I'd rather be looked up to as a gentleman then go on feeling so much resentment about it. Man, no matter how annoying it is. Just got to suck it up and go in for what you want. Take in a lot of time to research and don't step out of boundary when the opportunity arises.