Thursday, March 30, 2017

Finally Minimal Tasks Completed

I finally reached my minimum goal of reading the Bible, working on trading currency, and going to work out yesterday! I don't mind the thought of doing it everyday if even possible.

One of my struggles that I saw through is that eating dinner right after coming home really kills me. After eating, I immediately went into reading the Bible and making trades after that, I was able to get ready to go work out. It all worked out for me, but the crazy thing was that after I came back home around 10:30 pm I wasn't tired at all and feeling really active.

I ended up having fun over watching this anime show and watching an entertaining critique about it on YouTube. I think the show is called Chivalry of a Failed Knight. It's a romantic/action series and is not that bad. I don't know how it makes sense with the main character being paired up with a princess for his roommate. Obviously, they end up falling in love after dueling each other. It seems like a pretty generic story and nothing surprising. Yet, the elements were pretty entertaining that I only watched the episodes I was interested in seeing after reading summaries on Wiki. I practically finished watching it yesterday until around 2 am, which isn't that bad now that I don't have anymore anime to watch for now.

I overslept for work too, which wasn't good. I'm going to utilize my time better. Maybe instead of watching entertainment when I get back from working out and feeling active. I could use that to my advantage with preparing for cooking, programming, or even practice strumming my guitar or playing piano! I really have a lot of things that I would like my utilize my time for developing in even though I don't feel like it at that moment. I should just go after it just to see what happens.