Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Strategy of Accomplishing Goals

It looks like for a few months I was struggling with trying to handle getting in a nice supper and then going to work out. I would usually end up not going to the gym and just falling asleep while on the couch watching TV. I'm not about to go for that now.

I think I see what's going on in that I'm spending my time mindlessly on things that really don't have too much value to me anymore. I'm thinking like how I'm harmlessly not letting a lot of time pass by, but it eventually adds up to a few hours and then it becomes too late because I'm just too tired to do anything.

While being up now, I think I'm just going to hit the gym or do a work out. By having done this then I will have succeeded my task of reading the Bible, making currency trades, and working out at the bare minimum.

However, I do also want to play a little bit of music or song and dance, be able to socialize, do some cooking in between, and program stuff on the computer. This is pretty much my happy personal routine that I have set up for myself. To be able to share it with a lovely wife and kids would also be the bomb!

I think I understand what my dream is and it's really something that is going to take a lot of hard work. I don't really mind at all because at the same time, I'm enjoying the amount of hard work that I try to put into it. It feels joyfully renewing actually. It's feels like this so much that I don't really care too much about dwelling on the past for stupid people like stupid Lee and Washington and a few more who were just being plain dumb with me.