Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Simplifying Life Again

I definitely can't pass up socializing opportunities with this hot female friend of mine. She's pretty hot and I give her that, but I don't really feel like pursuing after her. I don't mind being friends with hot girls because she might be able to introduce me to another fine girl someday too. Something about this girl is that she looks hot from how she takes her of herself with her makeup and hair. Her friends are practically old and normal looking. It looks like she's the only one who stands out right now!

She's just a good hang out buddy then and a very good looking one. The physical attraction is going to still come and go and it's not something I want to base a relationship off of. I'm just slightly different in that area from having got used to those feelings. The fact that they come and go, it's not really worth bothering to go get filled up. I want something that's long lasting and friendship with her feels right. I don't feel much in the thought of lusting after her.

Practically my other guy friends have ended up liking her because they are sort of losers with the female crowd! I'm like if only they are able to open their eyes to the horizon and take better care of themselves then they could score a high quality and beautiful girl. Oh well, it's hard to get away from something habitually.

One of my buddies isn't able to adjust right away and just keeps on letting himself struggle. It's a bit frustrating but I guess that's how some people are and I was like that too for a time being. Sometimes you just have to start off easy and the level you are starting at could be too high. It's a struggle sometimes and that's where it becomes not that fun.