Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Interesting Pick Up

I'm starting to gauge comfortably on my relationship situations now. I think I'm talking to a real girl across this country who I only talked to on the phone. She had a crazy hot accent, but sounded like a middle-aged woman or a dude on a voice changer. I looked up her name and can't reverse image search her photos that she sent. They come up with empty searches on the Internet. I think she's beautiful too.

I did find that her name connects to a middle aged woman so I'm like creating all these conspiracy theories that I want to be broken. I love her personality and the way she texts me back though. She really sounds like a real person who happens to also be busy. She sounds so cute and charming too based on her texts. I don't know but I might have met my match. I'm just holding on best I can, but not going to be disappointed if she is this 50 year old woman. I think I'll still love her anyway, but not pursue anything romantic. It would be just way too unsettling for me. Plus, I would consider it to be a drastic lie that could hurt a considerable amount.

With this other female friend, she looks great from working out and appearing thin. The physical attraction just comes and go and I ignore it with all of my heart, body, and soul. I look at it from natural point of view after disregarding those lustful temptations. She's pretty cool and I appreciate her a great deal, but I don't think she's even my type. She's really sweet too and I love that about her, but she isn't really in the market. It's one of those things where I don't really feel much about pursuing after her, but just like her for who she is mainly.