Monday, March 13, 2017

Embarrassing Act

I'm basically scared about blowing my load early. I'm still on my way to becoming a 40 year old virgin. I don't really care that I haven't engaged in it, but studying about sex all these years now, I think I know what to do.

The intimacy that girls long for and the physical act that makes you feel from seeing an attractive lover for the guy. It's a bunch of added confusion in the mix too if they aren't married. It sucks to break up after a long sexual history like that.

In a way, it's better to go for tying the knot first. I believe this from a human point of view and with the right mindset and heart, it also will align with the Bible. The Bible speaks of something that's so pure and good and well-intended. It's the light that's supposed to expose the darkness and deceit and bad stuff. It gives guidance.

I am so pro-Bible and looking into it. It's complicated from not being put in today's terms, but yet, from scholars who take the time to research on it and spread the word for us who are not called into that field, it's a blessing to be able to find that material and then apply it to our own spiritual lives.